FAQ - Shipping & Returns
REMMY.IT collected in this section for answers to frequently asked questions. If you do not find an answer to your question please do not hesitate to contact us. You can call us at (0039)051.01.042.06.97 (from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 20:00) or send us your request by filling out the contact form, we will reply you within 24 working hours.
Shipping: functioning and costs
- What systems shipping offers REMMY.IT?
- Placed the order when it is shipped the goods?
- You can pay for the goods on delivery (COD)?
- How do you calculate shipping costs on REMMY.IT?
- What are the shipping costs of REMMY.IT?
- I can ship the goods to a different address than the billing address?
- How can I check the status of your shipment after you have completed the order?
- Can I provide special information to facilitate the shipment?
- What happens if the courier passes and can not find anyone at home?
- How do I use a discount code or coupon?
- How do I apply for the rebate of the cost of shipping on REMMY.IT?
- If we are both in my cart free delivery items in which payment, I will still have to pay the shipping charges?
- Is possible to pay for an order with free shipping on receipt of goods?
Shipping: functioning and costs
Q: What systems shipping offers REMMY.IT?
A: REMMY.IT send their goods by express courier. Our partner for shipments from time to time determine whether to use the best national and international carriers, guaranteeing the traceability regardless of the carrier used.
Q: Placed the order when it is shipped the goods?
A: If the goods are out of stock, the order will be dispatched the same day if made ??before 12:00. The order is processed by 12:00 the next day if done in the afternoon or evening, provided that the goods are available in stock.
Q: You can pay for the goods on delivery (COD)?
A: Yes, but this method involves an additional expenditure (€ 5) that cover the costs of collection that the courier charges us.
Q: How do you calculate shipping costs on REMMY.IT?
A: Shipping costs are automatically calculated by the shopping cart depending on the preference expressed by the customer for one of the two alternatives described (standard or by appointment). The contribution of shipping is applied per order regardless of the value and number of items, except in cases where it is not provided for free delivery.
Q: What are the shipping costs of REMMY.IT?
A: Flat rate, € 12 with delivery in 24-48 hours.
Q: I can ship the goods to a different address than the billing address?
A: Yes, you can specify a shipping address different from the address of the company name which issue the invoice. The invoice request is optional. This option allows you to receive the package at home you, in the workplace, at home with friends or relatives where you are more comfortable.
Q: How can I check the status of your shipment after you have completed the order?
A: When the goods are shipped, REMMY.IT sends you an e-mail with proof of delivery took place as well as the credentials to access the system shipment tracking directly on the courier's website (www.bartolini.it). If you do not receive the goods within the time specified standard call we will do the necessary checks to resolve the situation.
Q: Can I provide special information to facilitate the shipment?
A: Sure, you can add information about the delivery. To facilitate the delivery is definitely useful:
1) verify that the name on the bell of the delivery address is recognizable and coincides with the consignee of the goods; If not please let us know in the notes to the order (for example, "play for delivery in Bianchi"
2) indicate a specific phone number for delivery, preferably a cell phone;
3) indicate in the field notes a preferential time slot of at least 6 hours, not necessarily consecutively, for delivery (for example, you can specify in the order notes: "preferably from 8:00 to 12:00 and 15:00 17:30")
Q: What happens if the courier passes and can not find anyone at home?
A: The courier will try to deliver the goods for twice as a further attempt agreed with the customer within the next three days. In practice, after the first failed attempt (say Monday), leave a note in passing. Please try again usually the next day (say Tuesday). If the second attempt is successful, leave a note with a telephone number to try to agree a date and time for the last delivery attempt within three working days (by Friday so in our example). The package is otherwise in storage for fifteen days from the date of the second attempt waiting to be picked up by the customer. If all attempts have failed and the package is not claimed within 15 days, return it to the courier REMMY.IT. Failure to deliver is communicated in real time to our operators.
Q: How do I use a discount code or coupon?
A: Use a coupon (or voucher) is easy when you're in the order summary page you will find this box:
cuopon enter the code and click on Save, and the system will automatically apply the discount, remember that you can only use one coupon per order!
Q: How do I apply for the rebate of the cost of shipping on REMMY.IT?
A: You do not need to make any request; the system will automatically apply the free shipping whenever there are conditions for it.
Q: If we are both in my cart free delivery items in which payment, I will still have to pay the shipping charges?
Q: Is possible to pay for an order with free shipping on receipt of goods?
A: Yes, but in this case there is a contribution of € 5 going to cover the costs of collection.