Shipping and Delivery
Quick delivery is an essential part of the REMMI.IT service. For this we commit ourselves to ship the merchandise you ordered (if available in stock) within 24/36 working hours after receiving the order (or the order confirmation if you purchased through bank transfer).
When the shipment leaves the warehouse, we will send you an email containing delivery date and instructions on how to trace your shipment. You will be able to follow your shipment by connecting to www.bartolini.it and going to the section "Track and Tracing", or simply follow this link: http://as777.brt.it/vas/sped_numspe_par.htm?lang=it.
Every courier has particular characteristics, for your purchases we chose simplicity.
The standard procedure for shipping with a courier is that .
La procedura standard per la consegna tramite corriere prevede che:
- if the courier does not find anyone on the first passage, he will leave a note with telephone number and will pass a second time. If he does not find anyone on the second passage, he will leave another note in your mailbox with a telephone number and indication of where you can pick up the package within a 10 day period.;
- The client can call the courier and ask for a third delivery to be executed within 3 working days;
- if your package is still in the courier's warehouse after three days and until a maximum of 15 days, the delivery can be again requested but at a cost of(10 € .....?????);
- the missed delivery will also be communicated in real time to our operators;
- the courier cannot request additional costs for deliveries subsequent to the first;
- the courier is not obligated to deliver the package to your floor. He can eventually leave it in the lobby with the door man if indicated by you in the shipment notes;
- to verify the status of the order (tracking) you can go to www.bartolini.it and insert the tracking number we sent you via email at the moment of purchase;
- if you have problems with the courier's delivering hours you can choose the method “delivery on appointment” (this service will cost an extra 5 Euro). In this way you will be called by the courier to agree on a delivery time directly with him.
To make sure that the delivery is finalized, at the moment of the order it is necessary to give a phone number where you can be found, possibly a cellular phone. Make sure to indicate the name on the doorbell that the courier needs to ring and make sure that the doorbell is easily recognizable (at time of purchase you may want to indicate eventual problems): make sure that someone can be at the address all day to receive the package
DAMAGES OR IF THE PACKAGE HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH
If your package is delivered with visible damages or if it has been tampered with, you can accept the goods but make sure to indicate to the courier the visible damage, you can make a note of this on the delivery document. Verify the contents and decide if to accept or not. Remember that you can always cancel your order and return the product within 15 days from its arrival. For any problem, contact us !
SHIPMENT COSTS – ITALY
Even in this case we have made simplicity our priority.
No complicated delivery chart to calculate the cost, just a single fixed cost, independent from weight and destination: simple and clear.
Delivery within 24/48 working hours: 6,00 euro (IVA inclusa).
-for orders over € 74,00 the shipment is free
-for orders COD (cash on delivery) there is an extra cost of € 5,00
-For delivery “with appointment” there is an extra cost of € 5,00
SHIPPING COSTS OUT OF ITALY
ZONE 1: Zone 1: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, UK, Ireland, Holland, Spain
Delivery in 3-4 working days: 10,00 €
ZONE 2: Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Hungary.
Delivery in 4-5 working days: 15,00 €
ZONE 3: Israel, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Ukraine.
Delivery in 4-5 working days: 20,00 €
ZONE 4: Argentina, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, United States.
Delivery in 8-9 working days: 25,00 €